Mandatory Eye Protection
These safety recommendations simply reflect good engineering practice and are not intended to be a comprehensive set of rules. They compliment, but do not replace standard precautions to be taken by every user in compliance with professional guidelines, company procedures or national regulations.
Keep and follow all power tool manufacturers operating instructions and safety rules.
- Always wear eye safety goggles and any other appropriate protective equipment while using any impact tool or attachment.
- Use only impact sockets and accessory products that are in good condition. Tools showing signs of wear should be replaced.
- Always select the correct size and type of tool for the job to be done.
- When using a universal joint, adaptor or extension bar, never operate the tool off the work.
- Universal joints must not be operated at too great an angle.
- Use only socket retaining pins designed for that purpose. Never use a make-shift pin.
- Never continue to drive with an impact socket once the fastener is tight.
- Never modify an impact socket from its original design to accomplish a task for which it was not intended.
- Never hold a socket, universal joint or other attachment in your hand while the power tool is running.
- Male Hexagon and Torx Drivers are designed for the insertion(low torque)/removal of free running cap screws.